- Practical information
- Professional area
- Who are we?
The Lianes 1+ bus line on the CUB Tram and Bus network
N.B: the Liane 1 bus line will become the Lianes 1+ from Monday 6 July with a route change.
New route: direct linkbetween Saint-Jean train station and the airport via Bordeaux Centre and Mérignac Centre.
The line serves the following sectors: Parc Kennedy, Mérignac Soleil, Mérignac Centre, Barrière Judaïque, Gambetta, Palais de Justice, Victoire.
Connecting services and other directions:
• “Quinconces” from the airport with Lianes 1+: get off at the stop “Poste de Mériadeck” and take the Lianes 3+ bus to the “Quinconces” terminus.
• The airport from “Quinconces”: take the Lianes 3+ and get off at “Gambetta” for the connecting service with Liane 1+.
• Connecting service with Tram Line A at “Mérignac Centre” and lines B and C at “Bordeaux Quinconces”.
Find all useful information on the TBC network.
You can buy your public transport tickets from a terminal in the forecourt of Hall B near the bus stop for Liane 1+.
Don’t forget your bus or tram tickets for journeys within the Bordeaux conurbation!
- buy ‘tickartes’ (all fares) for buses and trams
- renew your monthly and weekly subscriptions
Accepted payment: coins or bank cards
Contact the TBC network: 05.57.57.88.88