- Corporate relations : developing the flight network and increasing air traffic, in coordination with airlines and tourism operators.
- Market research : analysing and conducting traffic studies, in terms of potential and current performance and the competitive environment.
Property and shops
- Property research and management : developing businesses that work alongside the aeronautical sector in the Airport : i.e.: the range of shops and services, property sales and leases, etc...
- Lease management : leasing out and managing premises and grounds.
- Retail promotion : monitoring and optimising brands’ and Airport commercial partners’ performances.
Commercial communications and promotion
- Communication : setting out, organising and implementing on- and offline communications about the air network and Airport services.
- Sales : promoting the air network to tourism professionals.
We’re always looking for talented new applicants, so please tell us more about yourself.