The Lianes 1+ bus line of the Bordeaux Metropole Tram and Bus network provides a fast connection between Saint-Jean station and Bordeaux Airport.
It also provides direct access to downtown Bordeaux and Mérignac, as well as to the entire hotel complex located near the airport.
This road link makes it possible to reach the urban areas such as Kennedy Park, Gambetta, Palace of Justice or Judaica Barrier.
Where to find the bus stop?
From Hall B, at Gate 7.
Correspondence and other directions
- From Bordeaux Airport, transfer to the Mériadeck station stop with Lianes 3+, direction Quinconces.
- From Les Quinconces, transfer to Gambetta stop, with Lianes 1+, direction the Airport.
- Correspondence with tram line A at Mérignac Centre and with lines B and C at Bordeaux Quinconces.
1.70 € for a single ticket or 12.90 € for a booklet of 10 trips.
Where to buy your ticket?
- In the 3 press outlets Relay of the airport.
- Directly to the driver.
- To the distributors next to the bus stop in front of Hall B.
- On duty from 4:45 am to 12:20 am (1:20 am on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays).
- A bus every 8 to 10 minutes (except Saturday mornings: every 15 to 20 minutes, Sunday mornings: every 20 minutes and Sunday afternoons: every 15 minutes).
To know more about it
Telephone contact: +335 57 57 88 88.
For more details on the route, download the route map or find traffic information, go to the Bordeaux Metropole Transport website (TBM).