- If you are a traveller with disabilities or reduced mobility and you would like assistance at Bordeaux Airport, make sure you indicate this when you book your travel ticket online or with your travel agent.
- You should request assistance at least 48 hours before your departure date, so that we can offer you the best possible service and keep your waiting times to a minimum. Passengers will be met by one of the Airport’s partners when they arrive.
To know: The airport does not take any direct requests from the passenger.
If you are traveling alone: we invite you to park in the P2 parking lot (located in front of the terminal) while benefiting from the P4 rate (no-reservation rate).
For those traveling alone, please find below the procedure to follow:
- Press the yellow button on the pay station located at the entrance of the P2 parking lot to obtain your parking ticket.
- Park in the spaces reserved for disabled persons with reduced mobility with your badge visible on your windshield.
- On the day of your arrival, please go to the Parking Department (hall A - first floor - arrivals level) with the documents relating to your disability and your parking ticket so that the parking agent can validate it for you.
- On the day of your return, we invite you to go back to the car park service (hall A - first floor - arrivals level) with the documents relating to your disability and your parking ticket so that the Indigo agent can apply the P4 parking lot rate (unreserved rate) instead of the P2 rate.