6 new flights including 4 brand new destinations have joined the winter schedule:
- Essaouira with easyJet (2 weekly flights)
- Lanzarote with Volotea (1 weekly flight)
- Manchester with easyJet (2 weekly flights)
- Valencia with Ryanair (2 weekly flights)
- Fez with Ryanair (2 weekly flights) in addition to Air Arabia
- Marrakesh with Ryanair (2 weekly flights) in addition to Royal Air Maroc, easyJet and TUIfly
More rotations on a number of destinations
Boosted by encouraging figures, many airline companies have also increased the frequency of existing flights from Bordeaux
- Aegean Airlines is to operate 4 flights to Athens over the Christmas holidays
- Aer Lingus has added a 4th weekly rotation for its Dublin route
- Chalair is maintaining flights to Caen for the winter season
- easyJet has increased its number of weekly rotations to Lille, Marseille, Nice, Basel and London Luton in comparison with the previous winter period
- Lufthansa and Swiss are maintaining flights to the hubs of Frankfurt and Zurich respectively
- Volotea is extending the season for Palma and Malta and is now operating its second daily flight to Strasbourg
- Vueling is adding extra rotations to Malaga for the festive period, and now flies to Barcelona every day, having added a weekly rotation.
- Air France / Hop has confirmed it is to operate frequent rotations of La Navette, with no less than ten daily flights between Bordeaux and Paris-Orly. The airline will also operate six daily flights to the hub of Paris-Charles-de-Gaulle.
“The autumn and winter offering provides some great opportunities to fly to the sun in less than 3 hours, thanks to a wide choice of direct flights from Bordeaux” states Pascal Personne, Chairman of Bordeaux Airport’s Executive Board. “There’s news about parking facilities too: a new entrance to the P2 Flexi car park, closer to the airport entrance, allows smoother, faster access. The car park entrance now features a number plate recognition system, so that travellers who use the online car park booking service can get to the airport more easily. In addition, the car park has just been equipped with electric vehicle charging stations, which are available to users free of charge.”
Summer schedule for 2019 already available
For the next summer season, which starts at the end of March 2019, seats for 18 new scheduled services are already on sale, including 11 brand new destinations.
- With the opening of its new base at Bordeaux Airport, Ryanair has announced flights to: Bari, Cologne Bonn, Copenhagen, Dublin, Krakow, Marseille, Mykonos, Ouarzazate, Tangier, Nantes, Naples and Venice Treviso.
- Volotea is to launch two brand new destinations: Vienna and Pula
- Canadian airline Air Canada is coming to Bordeaux with a flight to Montreal
- The Finnish company FINNAIR is to provide Bordeaux with another new destination: Helsinki.
The main difficulty is choosing where to go
To help travellers find their ideal destination, Bordeaux Airport has entered into a new partnership agreement with Easyvoyage, which proposes a comparison service for flights from Bordeaux. Find the best deals here at bordeaux.aeroport.fr > Flights and destinations > Deals.