ATTENTION: due to works, parking P1 will not be available for booking from 27 April to 27 May 2019.
However long you want to park for, remember to reserve your space to get the best prices.
Secure online booking
14 days to change your mind
Parking space guaranteed
Get closest to the terminals
Parking P1 is open from the first to the last flight (arrivals and departures)
When you’re heading off on business or for a weekend getaway, or you’re taking someone to the airport, P1 Proxi is easy to access and helps you to get around Bordeaux Airport quicker.
- Outdoor car park with 369 spaces.
- Automatic opening at entry/exit with license plate recognition (in case of online booking).
- Dynamic display of available places.
- Covered pedestrian walkways.
- Fencing on the entire periphery and video protection of the entire car park.
- 20 spaces with charging points for electric cars.
- A 2-minute walk from the 3 terminals: Hall A, Hall B and billi Terminal.
- You can reserve a space in P1 Proxi online to make parking even easier.
ATTENTION: from May 13, the entry on P1 will be made through the P2 entry.
Booking from 23€: rate for 12 hours of parking in the P1 Proxi car park, booking fees included.
Go to the parking.bordeaux.aeroport.fr website to calculate the price of your parking.
* The fares and information provided are for reference purposes only. They are subject to change at any time and without prior notice.