- Financial management and accounting : centralising and analysing accounting and sales data to provide a perspective on how the Airport is doing financially and economically.
- Statistics & research : centralising the tools required to update statistics and ensuring all activities are properly invoiced.
- Legal : helping to ensure all operations adhere to regulations and monitoring legal relationships.
- Purchase : organising procurements and, where necessary, purchasing supplies, provisions, services or construction and development work, in line with the Airport’s procurements policy and processes.
- Human Resources : implementing HR policy in accordance with strategic and development objectives, and helping to design the company’s employment policies.
- Environmental management : implementing a sustainable development policy so that the Airport thrives economically while supporting the regions where it operates.
- Resident relations : listening to local residents’ questions and needs and managing the processes involved in drawing up and monitoring soundproofing requests.
- Quality management and control : leading, promoting and improving the Airport’s quality systems, in accordance with ISO 9000 standard.
- Communications in-house and with the public sector : ensuring that some or all communications operations and resources are in place, in coordination with in-house and public sector partners.
We’re always looking for talented new applicants, so please tell us more about yourself.