- Airport and utilities infrastructure : organising and overseeing the completion of all works designed to help the Airport develop, stay in line with regulations and keep its existing facilities safe, either as a project owner or general contractor. This covers areas such as airport pavements; electric, water and other utilities; car parks and networks).
- Building management and energy : overseeing works in the capacity of either project owner or general contractor; contributing to design research; and supervising works until they are signed off. This applies to all Airport terminals, buildings, equipment and utilities.
IT, industrial systems and telecoms
- IT, industrial systems and telecoms : overseeing works in the capacity of either project owner or general contractor; contributing to design research; and supervising IT, telecoms, networks, security, video surveillance and fire detection system projects and works until they are signed off.
- Information systems and networks : managing, maintaining and administering the information system’s infrastructure and equipment.
- Systems security : establishing policy recommendations to ensure the company information system’s logical, physical and organisational security, and checking that these recommendations are deployed and adhered to.
- Operability and availability : ensuring infrastructure, equipment and Airport systems are operable and available so that expected services levels are met, in accordance with safety and security regulations.
We’re always looking for talented new applicants, so please tell us more about yourself.