Since 26 July these tests have been available to passengers arriving at and departing from the airport, and to anyone wishing to be tested.
The testing centre at COVID-19 is open 7 days a week
- Every day from 7am to 5pm including public holidays
- located on the ground floor of Concourse A, Arrivals level, opposite gate 3
- free of charge for French residents and French nationals living abroad.
Remember to bring your "carte vitale", an identity card and a mask.
- with or without appointment for passengers with travel documents and airport staff
- by appointment only for all other cases
2 types of tests are available
- RT PCR tests. Results in less than 24 hours
- Antigenic tests. Results in 20 minutes
Thanks to its European network, the Eurofins Medical Biology laboratory also allows you to schedule your tests back in France.
Since 7 July 2021, Covid-19 screening tests for people coming to France on a temporary stay and covered by a foreign health scheme are no longer covered by the Health Insurance unless they are of a medical nature. These tests are therefore billed directly to patients at the airport. Rates according to national regulations in force:
- RT PCR tests. Results in less than 24 hours: 45€
- Antigenic test. Results in 20 minutes: 30€.
Where to park?
Parking on P2 is preferable to benefit from the cheapest rates (€3.50 for 30 minutes, €4 for 45 minutes, €4.50 for 1 hour).
We invite you to find out about the health conditions for entry into the countries served from Bordeaux on the website of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs.