Map of destinations - September 11th, 2020 version
In order to plan your trips during the summer period, you will find below an updated list of destinations and frequencies communicated by airlines until october 2020 for downloading. All flights will be operated in Hall A and Hall B throughout the summer.
- 13 destinations in France will be connected to Bordeaux
- 28 European destinations accessible from Bordeaux
- Internationally, access to Canada and Tunisia is authorized under conditions
Summer companies and destinations
- Air Arabia Maroc : Fez
- Air France: Bastia, Calvi, Figari, Lyon, Marseille, Nice and Paris CDG in France.
- Air Transat: Montreal
- Aegean Airlines: Athens and Heraklion
- Chalair: Brest, Nantes and Montpellier
- easyJet: Bastia, Figari, Lille, Lyon, Marseille and Nice in France ; Bâle, Bristol, London Gatwick, Geneva in Europe.
- Iberia : Madrid
- KLM: Amsterdam
- Luxair: Luxembourg
- Ryanair: Lille and Marseille in France; Bari, Bergamo, Charleroi, Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London Stansted, Malaga, Manchester, Mykonos, Palma de Mallorca, Porto, Prague, Rome, Thessaloniki and Vienna in Europe.
- Tunisair: Tunis
- Vueling: Barcelona and Palma de Mallorca
- Volotea: Ajaccio, Bastia, Figari and Strasbourg in France ; Malaga, Palma de Mallorca, Venice and Valletta in Europe.
The teams of the airport and all the airlines are mobilized to accompany you and welcome you in the best conditions and in all serenity in the terminals and on board the planes.
Inventory of flight schedules found on the websites of our airline partners, following the health crisis. Program modifications can be made at any time and without notice according to government restrictions and the reopening of the borders of the countries concerned.