Map of destinations - Updated on 01 july 2021
In order to plan your travels during the summer period, you will find below the updated list of destinations and frequencies confirmed by the airlines until the end of August.
- 11 destinations in France will be connected to Bordeaux
- 55 European destinations including 8 intercontinental hubs accessible
- 8 direct flights to North Africa
All flights are operated from Hall A. Hall B is open for Air France and easyJet check-in. Check your gate on the remote display screens.
Summer companies and destinations
- Aegean Airlines : Athene, Heraklion
- Aer Lingus : Dublin
- Air Algérie : Alger, Oran
- Air Arabia : Casablanca, Fes
- Air France : Paris CDG, Ajaccio, Bastia, Calvi, Figari, Lyon, Marseille and Nice
- British Airways : London Heathrow
- Chalair : Brest
- easyJet : Ajaccio, Bastia, Figari, Lille, Lyon, Marseille and Nice in France ; Berlin, Ibiza, Minorca (Mahon), Palma de Majorca, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Heraklion, Rhodes, Catane, Olbia, Luxembourg, Faro, Lisbonna, Porto, Bristol, London Gatwick, London Luton, Manchester, Bale et Geneva in Europa ; Marrakech in North Africa.
- Iberia : Madrid
- KLM : Amsterdam
- Lufthansa : Frankfurt
- Luxair : Luxembourg
- Royal Air Maroc : Casablanca
- Ryanair : Figari, Lille et Marseille in France ; Alicante, Charleroi, Malaga, Minorca (Mahon), Palma de Majorca, Séville, Valence, Mykonos, Budapest, Cork, Dublin, Bari, Bergamo, Bologne, Naples, Palerme, Rome, Trevise, Cracovie, Faro, Lisbonna, Porto, Prague, Edimbourg, London Stansted, Manchester in Europa ; Agadir, Fes, Marrakech et Tanger in North Africa.
- Swiss : Zurich
- TUI Fly : Casablanca
- Tunisair : Tunis
- Volotea : Ajaccio, Bastia, Figari and Strasbourg in France ; Dubrovnik, Split, Malaga, Minorca (Mahon), Palma de Majorca, Corfou, Santorin, Cagliari, Olbia, Palerme, Naples, Venice and Valletta in Europa
- Vueling : Barcelona, Palma de Majorca
The airport teams and all the airlines are mobilised to accompany you and welcome you in the best conditions and with complete peace of mind in the terminals and on board the aircraft.
PCR tests are offered free of charge every day from 9am to 5pm to all ticket holders.
An update on the flight schedules observed on the websites of our airline partners, following the health crisis. Changes to the schedule may occur at any time and without prior notice depending on government restrictions and the reopening of the borders of the countries concerned.
Updated on 01 july 2021