The direct 30-minute connection between Bordeaux Airport and the Saint-Jean train station is back in service.
The timetable of this direct route will be adapted for a few weeks in line with the gradual resumption of flights.
To guarantee everyone's safety, Keolis adopts the following health measures:
- Resumption of passenger boarding through the front door thanks to a protection of the driver's cab.
- Barrier gestures and wearing a mask are mandatory for passengers over 11 years of age.
For the purchase of your tickets:
- prefer to buy online on www.30direct.com, you will benefit from a reduction
- on board the coaches, prefer payment by credit card
- Otherwise, make sure you have enough change to avoid giving change in the vehicle.
New: self-service electric bikes at the airport!