- Research : planning the right resources and services for passengers, airlines and partners, and providing the right level of provision.
- Scheduling and planning : scheduling and optimising the equipment and human resources required by companies and assistants to process their flights.
Managing resources and stopover passengers
- Stopover management : using our HR capacity and Airport resources to organise the day-to-day running of our terminals and runways.
- Coordination : deploying Airport resources on a daily basis to process passengers and flights in coordination with all our partners.
- Reception and Information : listen to passengers’ questions and needs, and ensure their journeys (and the facilities they rely on) run smoothly.
- Access and car parking : organising, managing and ensuring the security of transport and flows of people and vehicles throughout the Airport grounds.
We’re always looking for talented new applicants, so please tell us more about yourself.