As part of its investment plan for 2023, Bordeaux Airport is launching major new projects that will structure its development and strengthen its positive economic impact on its area of influence for the coming years.
The investment programme involves the construction of several major infrastructures, including three dedicated to passenger reception. These projects include:
- The new international "satellite 3" jetty in Hall A: to increase capacity and facilitate international flows within Hall A, which is subject to cross-border control (end of the worksite - summer 2020)
- Resizing the parking offer: extension of the P4 long-term car park (+900 spaces) and a completely renovated P1/P2 car park with a significantly higher level of service
- The extension and complete reconfiguration of the low-cost billi terminal: as of spring 2019, the opening of an intermediate worksite to extend and automate the entire deposit, check-in, routing and control chain for hold baggage.
- Overall improvement of airport accessibility: opening of the Technobus lane in 2019 and the Tramway in 2022
- A large terminal connecting Halls A and B: increasing the boarding area and the waiting and shopping area, a new experience (objective end of 2023).