As of Friday, October 30, 2020, passengers are invited to ensure that their travel is in strict compliance with the new travel measures authorised by the government and listed on the derogatory travel certificate.
From Monday 2 November, flight processing (check-in and boarding) will be carried out entirely in Hall A, and travellers are invited to do so before going to the airport :
- to ensure that their flight is maintained by contacting their airline company
- to consult the evolution of flights in real time
Your services maintained :
Access to the airport
- the free shuttle bus from the P4 car park (long-term parking) to the terminal building
- the Navette 30'Direct shuttle service between Bordeaux's Gare Saint-Jean station and the airport except on weekends in November 2020
- the Liane 1 bus serving the airport to Bordeaux city centre
- Car Hire
- As at 30 October, a minimum service of authorised shops remains provided in the public area of Hall A.
Shuttle 30'Direct now runs on biofuel