Bordeaux Airport is continuing to expand its airline network and is concentrating on major international destinations:
- the Americas: United States, Canada, The Caribbean, Argentina,
- Asia: China, Hong Kong, Japan,
- the Middle East: United Arab Emirates (Qatar, Oman, Jordan), Lebanon, Turkey,
- India: Mumbai,
- Africa: Senegal, Ivory Coast, Cape Verde, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia.
Bordeaux Airport already enjoys a prime position in the wider European network, and is looking to expand its horizons to encompass new routes such as:
- Reykjavik in Island,
- Tirana in Albania,
- Eilat in Israel,
- Kiev in Ukraine,
- Bremen, Hanover, Dresden and Leipzig in Germany,
- Cardiff, Jersey, Leeds, the East Midlands, Exeter and Newcastle in the UK,
- Valladolid and Santiago de Compostela in Spain, etc.
Bordeaux Airport works with airlines to secure mutually beneficial growth, and offers companies assistance and support: