Winter under the Caribbean sun? City trip in a trendy capital? Relaxing in the Canary Islands? This winter, there is something for everyone with 60 destinations accessible by direct flight from Bordeaux. Here are some tips to help you make your choice:
- 10 destinations in France will be connected to Bordeaux, including the return from Pointe-à-Pitre in the Guadeloupe Islands with Corsair starting December 11. And a new one: Nice with Volotea
- 40 European destinations including 2 new ones: Tenerife with Ryanair and Copenhagen with easyJet.
- 8 destinations to North Africa including 1 new one: Essaouira with easyJet.
- Istanbul with Turkish Airlines is maintained for the winter 2022-2023 season. Many destinations further afield are accessible from Istanbul International Airport.
Which destination will you melt for?
Winter airlines and destinations
- Aer Lingus: Dublin
- Air Arabia: Fez
- Air France: Paris CDG and Lyon
- British Airways: London Gatwick
- Chalair: Brest
- Corsair: Pointe-à-Pitre
- easyJet: Lille, Lyon, Marseille and Nice in France; Copenhagen, Lanzarote, Tenerife, Milan, Faro, Lisbon, Porto, London Gatwick, London Luton, Manchester, Basel and Geneva in Europe; Marrakech and Essaouira in North Africa
- Iberia: Madrid
- KLM: Amsterdam
- Lufthansa: Frankfurt
- Luxair: Luxembourg
- Royal Air Maroc: Casablanca
- Ryanair: Marseille in France; Charleroi, Barcelona, Fuerteventura, Madrid, Malaga, Santiago de Compostela, Seville, Tenerife, Dublin, Bergamo, Rome, Treviso, Malta, Krakow, Faro, Lisbon, Porto, Prague, Birmingham, London Stansted and Manchester in Europe; Agadir, Fez, Marrakech and Tangier in North Africa.
- Swiss: Zurich
- TUI Fly: Casablanca
- Tunisair: Tunis
- Turkish Airlines: Istanbul
- Volotea: Ajaccio, Bastia, Lille, Nice and Strasbourg in France; Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Tenerife, Florence, Venice in Europe; Algiers in North Africa.
- Vueling: Barcelona