With the temperatures slowly starting to cool down, how about a sunny destination only 3 hours away from Bordeaux for your next trip? Opt for the Canary archipelago with the island of Lanzarote! Ideal for a short or long stay, the island with its many volcanoes enjoys a mild climate all year round.
Lanzarote, classified as a Unesco World Heritage Site since 1993, will delight lovers of scuba diving, hiking, nature, relaxation or cultural discoveries. The possibilities are numerous on this sunny island, you won't be bored!
Airlines serving Lanzarote from Bordeaux
Fly with Volotea
This winter, you can fly to Lanzarote again with Volotea. The company will offer 1 flight per week, every Saturday.
Flight Bordeaux - Lanzarote :
- Departure from Bordeaux at 2:40 pm, arrival in Lanzarote at 5:05 pm
- Departure from Lanzarote at 5:35 pm, arrival in Bordeaux at 9:55 pm
Fly with easyJet
easyJet is now offering flights to Lanzarote! The company offers 2 flights per week on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Ready to take off?
Flights Bordeaux - Lanzarote :
- Wednesdays: departure at 3:15 pm, arrival at 5:35 pm
- Saturdays: Departure at 2:10 pm, arrival at 4:30 pm
Flights Lanzarote - Bordeaux :
- Wednesdays: departure at 6:20 pm, arrival at 10:35 pm
- Saturdays: departures at 5:15 pm, arrival at 9:30 pm