With 57 destinations on direct flights and over 21 countries served, we can satisfy all your travel desires from Bordeaux. Winter in the sunny Senegal? City trip to a capital or a trendy city? Farniente in the Canary Islands? The hardest part will be choosing... We'll give you a few hints to help you?
- 10 destinations in France will be connected to Bordeaux, including the return for the 3rd year running of Pointe-à-Pitre in the Guadeloupe Islands with Corsair from December 5.
- 34 European destinations, with 10 new routes, including 1 new route: Bucharest with Hisky; Athens, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Naples and Rome with Volotea; Eindhoven is extended for the winter season with Transavia; Venice and the extension of Paphos on the island of Cyprus for the whole winter with Ryanair.
- 12 destinations to North Africa, with 6 new routes, 2 of which have never been offered before: Dakar in Senegal with Transavia; Rabat with Ryanair; Essaouira with easyJet; Oran with Volotea; Tunis and Djerba with nouvelair.
- Istanbul with Turkish Airlines is maintained for the 2023-2024 winter season. Numerous destinations further afield are accessible from Istanbul international airport.
New routes from Bordeaux
So where are you going this winter?
All winter destinations and airlines from Bordeaux
- Air Algérie: Algiers, Oran
- Aer Lingus: Dublin
- Air Arabia: Fez
- Air France: Paris CDG and Lyon
- British Airways: London Gatwick
- Chalair: Brest
- Corsair: Pointe-à-Pitre
- easyJet: Lille, Lyon, Marseille and Nice in France; Copenhagen, Lanzarote, Tenerife, Milan, Lisbon, Porto, London Gatwick, Basel and Geneva in Europe; Marrakech and Essaouira in North Africa
- HiSky: Bucharest
- Iberia: Madrid
- KLM: Amsterdam
- Lufthansa: Frankfurt
- Nouvelair: Djerba, Tunis
- Royal Air Maroc: Casablanca
- Ryanair: Marseille in France; Charleroi, Paphos, Barcelona, Malaga, Seville, Tenerife, Dublin, Bergamo, Venice, Lisbon, Porto, Prague and London Stansted in Europe; Agadir, Fez, Marrakech, Rabat and Tangier in North Africa.
- Swiss: Zurich
- Tunisair: Tunis
- Turkish Airlines: Istanbul
- Transavia : Eindhoven, Dakar
- Volotea: Ajaccio, Bastia, Lille, Nice and Strasbourg in France; Stuttgart, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Malaga, Tenerife, Athens, Florence, Rome, Naples and Venice in Europe; Algiers and Oran in North Africa.
- Vueling: Barcelona