From Germany to Turkey, via the Mediterranean islands, North Africa and Canada, we unveil our summer 2023 flight schedule with 92 destinations, including three new ones: Eindhoven in the Netherlands, Stuttgart in Germany and Paphos on the island of Cyprus. Need help choosing your future vacation destination? We'll give you a few ideas:
- 13 destinations in France will be connected to Bordeaux including Pointe-à-Pitre in the Guadeloupe Islands with Corsair until April 30, 2023; and Toulon new with easyJet.
- 67 European destinations including 13 new routes to Germany, Cyprus, Italy, Greece, Tunisia, the Netherlands and Denmark.
- 11 direct routes to North Africa, including Tunis and Djerba, new with Nouvelair.
- 1 route to the Middle East: 4 flights per week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays to Istanbul with Turkish Airlines
- 1 destination in North America: up to 5 flights per week to Montreal with Air Transat
New routes from Bordeaux
So where will you go for your next vacation?
All summer destinations and airlines
- Aegean Airlines: Athens, Heraklion
- Air Algérie: Algiers, Oran
- Aer Lingus: Dublin
- Air Arabia: Fez
- Air France: Paris CDG, Calvi, Figari, Lyon and Nice
- Air Transat: Montreal
- British Airways: London Gatwick
- Brussels Airlines: Brussels
- Chalair: Brest
- Corsair: Pointe-à-Pitre
- easyJet: Ajaccio, Bastia, Figari, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Toulon and Nice in France; Berlin, Copenhagen, Ibiza, Lanzarote, Menorca, Palma de Mallorca, Tenerife, Heraklion, Rhodes, Catania, Milan, Olbia, Faro, Lisbon, Oporto, Belfast, Bristol, Glasgow, London Gatwick, London Luton, Manchester, Basel and Geneva in Europe; Marrakech and Essaouira in North Africa
- Iberia: Madrid
- KLM: Amsterdam
- Lufthansa: Frankfurt, Munich
- Norwegian: Oslo, Copenhagen
- Nouvelair: Djerba, Tunis
- Royal Air Maroc: Marrakech, Casablanca
- Ryanair: Figari and Marseille in France; Charleroi, Zadar, Paphos, Alicante, Barcelona, Ibiza, Madrid, Malaga, Menorca, Palma de Mallorca, Seville, Tenerife, Valencia, Cork, Dublin, Bari, Bergamo, Naples, Alghero, Rome, Venice, Malta, Faro, Lisbon, Oporto, Prague, Krakow, Pisa, Trapani, Santiago de Compostela, Birmingham, Edinburgh, London Stansted and Manchester in Europe; Agadir, Fez, Marrakech and Tangier in North Africa.
- Swiss: Zurich
- Tunisair: Tunis
- Turkish Airlines: Istanbul
- Transavia : Eindhoven
- Volotea: Ajaccio, Bastia, Figari, Lille, Nice, Calvi and Strasbourg in France; Stuttgart, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Dubrovnik, Split, Fuerteventura, Lanzarote, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca, Tenerife, Athens, Corfu, Santorini, Cagliari, Florence, Olbia and Venice in Europe; Algiers and Oran in North Africa.
- Vueling: Barcelona